← Back to Interview Invitation
1. Does it feel like the world is speeding up?
2. What is the first technology you remember using?
3. Where do you go to learn about the future?
4. What is something you do daily to move towards more desirable futures?
5. What is an interesting or transformational technology you recently discovered?
6. What is an image that represents the future?
7. What is something children or teens are doing today that adults should learn from?
8. How does the future make you feel?
9. What is something you recently changed your mind about?
10. What is a message you want to send to the future?